The student news site of Cheyenne East High School

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

The Nun 2 World-Wide Smash Hit

This movie keeps people on the edge of their seat

Buy The Nun II + Bonus Content - Microsoft Store

As we wrap up the spooky season, let’s talk about the newest Halloween movie that came out. The Nun II. The Conjuring universe celebrates 10 years in the business with their newest movie the Nun II. The Nun II has been set around Saint Lucy where Sister Irene has been called to Europe to perform yet another miracle of vanishing the Demon back to where it belongs. This movie is about a evil demon named Valak, who dresses up as a nun to test the will of God and everyone who dares believe in his faith.

When the demon Valak first appeared in Conjuring 2, she was a spine-chilling tease of what the Conjuring universe future looked like. The paradoxical existence of a demonized sister of the cloth with sunken black eyes with the given promise that the horrifying demon would be a success. There has been some concerns that the second one wouldn’t top the first one.

Let’s see what other people think about this gothic supernatural horror film. “The movie had me on the edge of my seat, every minute, it was that HORRIFYING.” Shai Prime, 10.

This movie has had its doubts from frantic horror movie lovers, but as it turns out it has topped the first one and is becoming the world sensation in the horror film world. People wonder why watch it? Three words, creepy, bleak, and sinister. This movie, a terrifying showdown between good and evil, tests all the will of sister Irene and her miracle that she was blessed with.

Many questions have been asked about Irene and her connection with the conjuring universe and her very possible connection Lorraine Warren. Could she be a descendant? Could she be a great granddaughter? Guess you’ll have to watch the movie to find out.