The student news site of Cheyenne East High School

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Trunk or Treat

EHS Trunk or Treat

October 29 East high clubs and activities handed out candy. The students created fun activities in classrooms to entertain the trick or treaters. “I ensured that every kid got plenty of candy!” said Loriana Walter, 11. This was also awesome because it kept the kids inside to avoid the cold weather. Student council members had a Disney themed room.

The kids were all young and cheerful, enjoying the fun decorations the East High students put together, the band even had a fog machine.

“My favorite costume was a set of siblings dressed as the big bad wolf and a little pig.” Said Walter,11. The trick or treaters even came in cute costumes with their family. “I took my little brother to East for trunk and treat He was so excited, dressed as Yoshe and got loads of candy.” said Seth Trezise,11.

Students were even running out of candy to give out. “There were a lot of kids” said Murphie Dahill,11. Murphie was also in the student’s council room handing out candy dressed as Minnie mouse for their Disney theme.

Trunk or Treat is helpful for kids in Wyoming and in other cold states because it gives them a warm place to treat or treat outside of the cold weather and help them get candy even if its cold. Another term is safe trick or treat helping the kids stay away for big kids who might be mean or steal their candy.