Here, Sign My Yearbook!

Courtney Walston, News Editor

Ten years from now, you’ll look back on the ‘H.A.G.S’ (Have A Great Summer) and the random phone numbers scrawled in your yearbook and you’ll wonder where all the time went. The memories from junior high and high school, as well as the excitement of cracking open that new yearbook, will come streaming back to you. The 2014-2015 yearbooks are coming!

The EHS yearbook staff recently completed the main sections of the 2014-2015 yearbook, and they currently have one last supplement deadline they need to complete before the books are released. This year’s East High yearbook features all the Thunderbird faces as well as the exciting events and activities that happened throughout this year.

“It was probably trying to get all of our ideas together and make one big plan,” said sophomore, Alisha Corbin, when asked what the most difficult part of putting the book together was. “We all had separate ideas, and we all want to do that idea.”

While every staff goes through the pains or planning and creation, the staff is confident that this year’s product will please the students of East High.

“I like the theme of the yearbook,” said sophomore staff member Madi Overstreet. “The cover for the actual book is pretty neat.”

The yearbook staff will distribute the book during the week of May 18, and students can still reserve one for $65 at www.jostensyearbook.com or in room 303.